WORKING NOTES TO RESUME IN HOUSE IN PERSON SERVICES
SUPPLIES: masks, gloves, disinfect, sanitizer, paper towels, thermometers, and signage
PROJECTED DATE: Sunday September 6, 2020 – tentative
LWTAOG SAFE WORSHIPPING GUIDELINES
1. Social distancing capacity: 35, to allow for adequate 6’ spacing. All in attendance will be asked to maintain 6’ distancing from others while in attendance.
2. Pre- registration to attend will be necessary due to reduced sitting and spacing concerns: all are asked to pre – register by calling 832-489-9033 on the preceding Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 4pm – 8pm, and on Saturday – 12pm-4pm of the Sunday In-Person services will held: Leave your name, phone # and how many will be attending with you: example:- John Doe – 832-333-0000 – 3; if you have to cancel for any reason please do so by 4pm on Saturday.
3. Allow a Temperature check upon YOUR arrival.
4. Masks [required] and gloves [are strongly advised] should be worn while in attendance.
5. A sanitizing station will be available in the foyer with hand sanitizer and paper towels.
6. Social seat groupings will be necessary: family groups [or those who attend together], seniors and those with underlying health issues or compromised immune systems will be seated in reserved pre-arranged seating sections
7. If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth.
8. Only two persons will be allowed in the restroom at a time. All dependent children/young people [17 and younger] must be accompanied by their Parents or Guardians when using the restrooms.
9. Social Hygiene: Everyone should wash their hands [in gloves] as suggested by the CDC after visiting restroom: soap and paper towels will be provided. Please cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
10. Only two persons will be allowed in the restroom at a time all dependent children/young people [17 and younger] must be accompanied by their Parents or Guardians
11. Children must always be with their parents or guardians while in the building.
When capacity has been reached admittance into the building will be restricted. Walk-ins are not prohibited but not encouraged [please reserve your space]. Service will still be aired on Facebook @FrederickDillonTibbs.
THESE GUIDELINES MAY BE CHANGED AS REQUIRED.